Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Kate Pippa Middleton E! True Hollywood Story Airing This Week

E! True Hollywood Story is set to feature Kate and Pippa Middleton this Wednesday. Mark your calendars my friends this story is going to be a doozy and I mean that in a good way. Kate married a prince and Pippa pretty much stole the spotlight from her sister on her big day but what else is there to know about these two headline making siblings? Well evidently E! thinks quite a lot because the Middleton girls will be the subject of their very own E! True Hollywood story airing this Wednesday October 12th. I tell you what I am setting my DVR as we speak and I don’t even care if they only reveal info that I already know. Clearly these two were already famous but seriously you know you’ve made it when you are the subject of E’s hit show, even if you had no intentions of ever making it, so to speak. What I mean is neither lady may have set out to be famous but they are two people the world just can’t get enough of. So what can viewers expect to see on Wednesday’s show? Well their upbringing of course, their sibling bond if you [...]

salle mariage
retirement housing
Auguste Rodin
Ferme de Sainte Marthe
Jean Dubuffet

No comments: