Monday, March 26, 2012

Kanye West Sufaces At The Occupy Wall Street Protests

Last week we saw a photo of Gossip Girl actor Penn Badgley participating in the Occupy Wall Street protest going on in NYC, NY and today we learn that another big name celeb was spotted at the protest this weekend. None other than rapper Kanye West himself was spotted in the midst of the protestors [...]

Yesterday turned out to be a pretty sweet day, I have to say. Darion’s mom Janai was visiting just for the afternoon so I got meet up with the both of them in Santa Monica, CA for some of her stay. We had a great hang session over crepes, then we did a little walking, then we did a little shopping … and of course, we did a little photo taking ;) Check out our fun below.




I honestly love Janai very much. She is family to me, so it was a pleasure getting to spend what little time I could with her yesterday. She is such a beautiful spirit … like, a living embodiment of love. I also really appreciate that Darion doesn’t mind sharing her with me ;) OH and I have to explain the third photo … it’s not really me, you see, it’s actually the new James Bond villain Dr. Wynter FOXXX … and yes, before anyone asks, it’s totally faux.


Tonight, David and I are seeing the AMAZING Ryan Adams live in concert at the Hollywood Forever Cemetery. He only announced tonight’s show last week and it sold out in minutes. David and I are VERY excited because Ryan means very much to us … he sings our song, after all :) It should be a great night. Happy Columbus Day!! Happy Monday!!




achat literie
beurre de karite
placements financiers
Snowshoeing
voile et voilier

No comments: