Tuesday, August 9, 2011

LeAnn Rimes’ Bikini Twitter Photos: Super SKINNY!

Have you seen LeAnn Rimes’ bikini pics yet? The country singer, who was in Cabo with her new hubby Eddie Cibrian on their honeymoon, tweeted a couple pics of herself in a bikini where she looked shockingly thin. After the photos were posted, fans of the 28-year-old expressed worry and concern over her figure (or lack thereof). Now let’s take a lookie see at the above photo and the one below. Let’s be honest. She looks super skinny in the pics, yes? Here’s what happened… On Sunday, LeAnn uploads some pics of her in a bikini and thanks Mikoh Swimwear for the rockin’ two piece. A follower made a comment, saying: ‘Whoa, you’re scary skinny! Sorry don’t mean to offend but that’s a lot of bones showing through skin.’ I agree with what the follower said, in my opinion she looks a bit gaunt, don’t you think? LeAnn responded with, ‘Those are called abs, not bones, love’. Um, really? I see ribs and hip bones protruding through. Rimes later tweeted: ‘This is my body, and I can promise you I’m a healthy girl. I’m just lean. Thanks for your concern, but no need to be.’ When I think of people [...]

symptoms of acid reflux
donner pour recevoir
le copywriting
Sauvons la planète terre
financial planning for retirement

No comments: