Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Erika Jayne Interview

Get ready my friends because singer Erika Jayne is taking the music world by storm. I know this because not only have I listened to her fabulous music but I got the chance to have an exclusive interview with her last week, sweet! The lovely Erika Jayne has been heating up Billboard’s Dance Charts for years and my friends she is only getting hotter with each single she releases. Not only that but she is an amazing young lady who I thoroughly enjoyed chatting with. Rachelle: Can you tell me a little bit about your background, family, where you grew up, etc? Erika: I grew up in Atlanta GA. I have a very supportive family who has been there for me and my career since I started performing at age 3 around the house. Rachelle: You are described as a Dance/Electronica singer. What does that mean exactly? Erika: Honestly I have no idea where that label came from so I am not really any help in clarifying what it means. Rachelle: Dancing and music are clearly your passion, have you always had a passion for them? Erika: Yes. My mother was a piano player so there was always music was [...]

voyage linguistique
social media
mes placements
purin d orties
assurance obseque

No comments: