Sunday, May 27, 2012

Beyoncé Is Still Pregnant, Spent New Years Eve Partying In Brooklyn

Last Wednesday rumors were flying around that the heavily pregs Beyoncé secretly checked herself into a hospital so that she could give birth to her first baby with hubby Jay-Z in private. On Friday, the rumor mill churned out the report that Beyoncé gave birth to a baby girl that was named Tiana May. Today [...]

Happy New Year, Happy 2012!! Yes, things are running a little slow today in the wake of my amazing New Year’s Eve celebration with friends last night but … the show must go on! To get the new year started off right, I want to post a few photos from last night’s fun so that I can express my immense love and extreme gratitude for/to some amazing friends in my life. David and I were surrounded by total love last night with some of our very favorite people in the world and I want to start 2012 by sharing my love for them with all y’all.




To get the party started, David and I met up with Tamar and Rob for a delicious dinner in Los Feliz before we all made our way downtown to hang out with Ollie and Caleb at their DTLA loft. Our good friends Margaret and Chris joined the fun just before the new year and … BAM! It was 2012. We had a lot of fun together — booze was drank, food was ate and LOTS of photos were taken. As the last moments of 2011 ticked away and the first moments of 2012 were upon us, I was just so aware of how lucky I am to have such amazing people in my life. It can only be a Happy New Year when you are surrounded by so many good people. I know I am a very fortunate person because I could’ve been surrounded in the same amount of love no matter where I chose to be last night. David and I have the most amazing family and friends at home in Detroit, in NYC, in San Francisco, in Connecticut … we have loved ones in Australia, in Berlin … folks jetting around the world at any given time … it’s hard not to be thankful and humbled by the charmed lives we live.


To all of you reading this right now, I am sharing this love to all of YOU in the hopes that it will warm you and send you into 2012 with as much happiness and prosperity possible. The best of times are yet to come … trust me! Have a Happy 2012, much much love to ALL OF YOU!




Braun CruZer 6
faire disparaitre une cicatrice
Hot hearsay for you
veranda a cherbourg
croisiere en catamaran

No comments: