Thursday, April 5, 2012

Watch: David Beckham Shows Off The MLS Championship Trophy On Jimmy Kimmel Live

Last weekend soccer star David Beckham and the LA Galaxy won the 2011 MLS Championship and this week Becks showed off the championship trophy on Jimmy Kimmel Live. Becks explained how he plans to take the trophy to his kids’ school for show and tell and bascially gave one of his cutest, most charming interviews [...]

Yesterday was a pretty long yet very uneventful day for me. Altho it was the “busiest travel day of the year”, David and I were blessed with ZERO delays. The day started out pretty well … we ran into True Blood‘s Joe Manganiello in the Delta airport lounge. The rest of the day, tho, was really uneventful. But we made it to Connecticut safe and sound … ready for the Thanksgiving holiday.




It is COOOOLD here but it’s nice to be with David’s family. Thanksgiving dinner will be starting soon so it’s gonna be a short day of blogging for me.


I’d like to take this opportunity to express how thankful I am for each and every one of you. I am so blessed to have the best readers … and as I say all the time, I’m sure I’d be friends in real life with every single one of you if we ever were to meet ;) I hope you are having a great day today, Thanksgiving or not. I’m sending all of my love to each of you today … have an utterly fantastic day!!




Bow Wow
ortie
aide au surendettement
trucs de grand mere
salle de reception pour mariage

No comments: