Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Soap Dish: Daytime Emmy Awards!

If you watched the Daytime Emmy Awards than you know that it was less than stellar with very minimal good parts. I know it has been almost a week since the disaster that was the Daytime Emmy Awards aired but it took me that long to get my thoughts together. Seriously I was so disappointed and I am not talking about some of my favorite stars not winning. I am talking about the lack of respect that soap operas got at the awards show. There was a 20-minute tribute to Oprah but what about the tributes to All My Children and One Life To Live? Despite the fact that the Big O already had herself a farewell tribute there are stars on AMC and OLTL who have been on their respective shows longer than Winfrey was on air, can you say Bob Woods and Erika Slezak. Sure Suan Lucci got props paid to her but that was it and honestly insulting those who have worked so hard on both shows for so many years. I guess they could do it next year but at that point AMC will have been off the air almost a year. Alright I am done [...]

livret epargne populaire
how to perform hypnosis
gagner de l argent sur internet
reparation ordinateur
baby care

No comments: